When anyone is planning their confinement diet after giving birth, what do you think their priority is? Is it to reduce the weight which they have gain during the pregnancy or to give them nutritious food through breastfeeding. There is no rule that you have to choose one when you can follow both the points. Healthy confinement food Singapore is what you should prefer to gain strength as you would have lost a lot of blood and energy while giving birth. The iron levels are dropped down when there is a lot of loss in blood. And iron is an important thing in the production of breast milk. Let us see some of the food which you can take during the confinement period.
- Turmeric: Turmeric is the best thing to fight all the infections and indigestion caused after giving birth. Turmeric is full of nutritional values it contains vitamins like C and B6, magnesium, and many other properties. You can take add one teaspoon of turmeric to a glass of hot milk and drink it. You can add it to some of your dishes.
- Black pepper: it is said that many pores are open while delivering that black pepper is on the product which gives heat to the body. Due to this heating property, it can help you in healing wounds. And the best part of black pepper is that you can add it to any of your meals. The best thing is to replace the chilly with black pepper.
- Oats: The oats can help you in fighting the constipation problems as it has high value of minerals, fiber, protein, and some vitamins. You can take the oats in many ways like adding them with some milk and nuts or oatmeal biscuits.
- Salmon: It has a lot of proteins in it which will help you in healing your wounds and the zinc available in the salmon will help you with the depression problem which some of the ladies face postpartum. But remember all the kinds of seafood are not good in the tie of confinement. You can eat salmon by frying, baking, or stemming whichever way you are comfortable.
- Pork liver: The pork liver is full of vitamin A and iron which aid in increasing the blood which you have lost. But it should be taken in moderate quantity as it is also high in cholesterol.
- Green vegetables: there are many vegetables which are full of vitamins and minerals. The vitamin A, C, iron, and fiber available in vegetables will help you in reducing back and joint pains.
Hope this information will help you to include the best food in your diet to recover soon.